RE: [dvd-discuss]TurboTax takes a duck dive

 Interesting idea but I don't know how you would implement it for the paper
 copies. The electronic ones are easy-you must file through them but the paper
 ones. Do you distinquish between printed out copies (e.g. for records) vs
filed
 copies?

 BTW on TaxCut, part of the "license" is that you agree not to loan or (I think
even) sell it to anyone else...